The Simi Valley Unified School District Board of Trustees met in a special session on Tuesday, May 27 to discuss appointments of several additional administrative positions throughout the District. Coming out of closed session, Board President Rob Collins confirmed the following new hires. They will be formally confirmed at the June 3 Regular Board Meeting.
- Ron Todo, Assistant Superintendent of Business Services
- Dr. Jason Peplinski, Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services
- Deborah Salgado, Director of Secondary Education
- Kathy Roth, Director of Elementary Education
- Keith Derrick, Principal of Royal High School
- Jamie Snodgrass (Teacher on Special Assignment), Erin Taggart (teacher from Crestview Elementary) and Nora Kuntz (Dean of Students at Hillside Middle School) have all been named as elementary principals, but which school that are each assigned to has not yet been decided.
Mr. Derrick comes from the San Marino Unified School District where he serves as the principal of San Marino High School.